General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Would really like links to be clickable in the app

If you look at my last post, I want people to be able to click the link and listen to the call on their phone but the text is not hyperlinked like it is on the wondows client.

Thanks, Jon

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make reservation on line

I am out of town til dec 22 & could call but would love to make reservation on line if possible. Just a thought

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. allow for "tagging"

I would like to be able to "tag" friends in photos I post. Just like in Facebook.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Highlight newly joined members by adding a ribbon that says "new" across their profile picture

This would be for new members who joined the club. This way other members are aware they joined and can send them a welcoming message or introduce themselves if they recognize them at the club. The administrator could have the option of checking "new" for the recently joined. This could be set to disappear after 90 days. (Small ribbon like they do on match.com)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Create a reciprocate icon-(tap here to reciprocate at...)

It would be nice for members or the membership director to tap the reciprocate icon and fill in the date(s) they or their member plan to visit another Clubster Club. This would be sent to the reciprocating club's administrator email. ONce the admin taps confirm, it shoots a message back to whoever filled it out and gives the admin an option to print from desktop or wirelessly. Every time a member uses this, it accumulates points. Once they reach x amount of reciprocal points, Clubster awards that member with something.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow for hyperlinks in event invites.

We have been posting event invites with links to sign up on our website. Unfortunately, we have no option to hyperlink text, so we have a really long web address in our invites... Not too appealing.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. install clubster app into golf carts

thinking big for the future...thanks for your time!
    -Brooke Price

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Differentiating club from "Clubster"

Suggestions so members of a club (in my case the San Diego Yacht Club) feel more connected to clubster site:

- The San Diego Yacht Club burgee (logo) should be somewhere on this page. Ideally with a lot more prominence than "Clubster" in the top left corner.

- <org-name>.clubster.com, or even clubster.com/<org-name> (in this case SDYC) would be appropriate as well

- Most members won't have memberships at other clubs or organizations on clubster so having a preference setting for displaying (<club-name>) after someone's name on top of a posting vs (<club title>) or (<primary-committee>), like "Sail," or "Power," would…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Privacy Section - Add Option to view friend lists

Add this option in

Privacy Settings:

Who can view list of My Friends:

[ ] Friends Only
    [ ] Friends and Friends of Friends Only
    [ ] Everybody
    [ ] Only Me

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add Friend screen needs improvement

The add a friend screen needs improvement. The pictures are too hard to see because they are too small and there is no way to click on the person to go to their profile to make sure I know the person. While you are at that, there should be a way to add someone as a friend when looking at their home page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Member Biography Section

If there was a Clubster Member Biography area where staff/members could write a short bio about themselves, this would also create a more personalized "feel" and/or united connection among our staff and members. A possible suggest as to where an "About Me" section would go would be under member's locker default photo.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Have an option of a "My Locker" Personal layout/background

The members having the option of a profile layout or background would make Clubster more personable for staff and members. If Clubster members could customize their own profile page/wall/locker so that they can set themselves apart from other members to some degree, this could, in turn, keeps members interested in logging onto their "own" Clubster Account.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Create a personal calendar that both staff and members can write in their agenda on.

If there was a tab that would say "My Calendar" or something that would appropriately fit a personal agenda calendar or book, that would be extremely beneficial for some of our staff like our Golf Instructor who has numerous lessons a day. For example, if he were to have a "monthly calendar" to look at with all of his lesson times written in, this would help him organize his lessons in a more efficient way so that he does not run into any complications like forgetting a lesson at a certain time. Also, if maybe an "alert/notification" could show up…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. add "likes"

Not sure if this would make it too "facebook" but i actually really like that feature on there.

Also, is there no way to delete something? Say i post a comment on someone's page but then want to delete it. Is there a way to do that?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Color to the Bubbles

I think it would look better and be easier to read if the bubbles worked like text messaging on the iPhone. When the user sends a message it appears in a bubble with a light green backgroud....messages coming into the user...have a white background.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. add a video uploads

Add a feature to post videos to Clubster. We like to post videos and short clips of club updates and events on the course. It would be awesome if we could also have the option to upload videos with Clubster posts/alerts!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Scheduled Posts

Is there an option to schedule a post? i.e. I want to send out a newsletter post every Friday, can i schedule it Wednesday so it goes out on Friday? I'm not always in the office at the same time each week. If not, I think this would be a great option for people.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Scheduled Posts

Is there an option to schedule a post? i.e. I want to send out a newsletter post every Friday, can i schedule it Wednesday so it goes out on Friday? I'm not always in the office at the same time each week. If not, I think this would be a great option for people.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base